Grab your Discounted S-993A US Plug 110-130V Electric Solder Sucker Soldering Iron Desoldering Gun while the Store LAUNCH DISCOUNT is on!
SHIPS DIRECT FROM OUR USA WAREHOUSE
If you are a person who does a lot of repairs and projects, then this soldering iron is a must-have for your toolbox.
This gun is very easy for you to desoldering and remove the solder. This device is 2 in 1 unit, including soldering iron and desoldering vacuum pump. Rapid heating function, heating for one minute up to 350 °c Stable working temperature and the instantaneous temperature function, suitable for continuous use.
Storage tin tube with heat-resistant glass, easy disassembly for easy cleaning. Enhanced vacuum pumps, suction greater, in addition to tin easier. Metalworkers, jewelers, electronics technicians, and roofers are all familiar with solder, a metal alloy with a low melting point that can be used to fuse two other pieces of metal.
The soldering tools of choice for melting solder in these trades are a soldering iron, a soldering gun, and a soldering pencil. These are basically handheld electric devices with pointed, heated tips. Plumbers also use solder to fuse copper pipes, but they usually use a torch, which heats a wider area more quickly than a soldering iron.
This iron is great for soldering metal gutters, soldering stained glass and mosaics, circuit boards, electricians, auto repair, home projects, jewelry trades, vacuum tubes, and plumbing projects. The uses are endless.
- Voltage-AC 110V
- Vacuum-Vibrating membrane
- Power-consumption 100W
- Power-≤ 10W
- Heating Parts-90W ceramic heating core
- Temperature-350°c ~ 450 °c
- Temperature Accuracy-± 2 °c
- Arrival time of maximum pressure-0.2 seconds
- Insulation resistance-≥ 100MΩ
- Circuit control system-Zero-interference, the new temperature controller
- Nozzle Specifications- Ø 1.0mm
Package included :
- 1 x S-993A 110V US Plug Electric Desoldering Gun (Also come with a plug adapter according to your country :)
- 1 x Iron stand
- 2 x Cleaner needle
- 1 x Gun Adapter(1.0MM)